The term "personal data" refers to information of individuals, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, contact telephone, etc., which identify or may identify you.
- Create an online account
- Make purchases
- Call us on the phone
- Sign up to receive emails
- Participate in a lottery, contest, promotion or survey
- Contact us using a social media
- Looking for customer service < li> Contact us in any other way
- Sharing your personal information is voluntary. However, if you do not provide us with all or some of the requested information, we may not be able to provide you with certain products, services or information.
Information we collect automatically
We automatically collect certain information about you when you access or use the Website or make a sale transaction, in particular:
- Login Data: We collect information about the device you use to browse and use the site (such as operating system, browser type, whether or not you use a proxy, the recommended IP address location for the location of your computer, the duration of your visit, the pages you visited, and the link that brought you to our site).
- Your browsing information: & nbsp;
- Partner Sharing: Partner Shared with whom you have come in contact and have allowed us to share your personal data with us for direct marketing or advertising purposes. These are socio-demographic data (such as your socio-occupational category, your age range, your gender, etc.), contact information (such as email address or phone number, etc.), profile data (such as your preference for certain products or services, centers of interest, etc.).
- Data shared via social networks: This is information that has been communicated to us through social networks that you have used from our Site .
Processing and type of personal data
Processing of Personal Data: The website & nbsp; will process the personal data of the visitor / registered user-customer, as they are declared by him during the creation of his account and in his order in the data entry form, in order to complete his specific order through our online store. The user / customer has the option to choose 2 ways in order to complete an online order and declare his personal data.
- As a visitor: In case This personal data of the visitor / customer will be kept in the files of the website for the completion and delivery of the specific order and their processing will concern exclusively the execution of the distance selling contract. However, the data that proves the realization of the transaction will be kept for tax purposes (invoice document).
- As a registered user of the online store: & nbsp; In this case the customer / user has create a user account in our online store and his personal data will be kept in the company files until he requests their deletion. The user / customer can change or correct his data at any time by logging in to his account at gianko.gr with his username and password.
Retention Time of Personal Data
- The data of the user-client visitor will be maintained and processed by the website and their processing will concern exclusively its execution. distance selling contract h.
- The data of the registered user-client will be kept and processed until the registered user-client requests the deletion of his account or, for any processing of his data based on his consent, until he declares withdrawing its consent for the purposes of providing the services of the website.